Garden Sheds For Sale Wirral
At Atlas Sheds, we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying sheds across the North West for over 30 years. We have an extensive collection of stunning garden sheds for sale in the Wirral. All of our sheds are suitable for various purposes, so whether you need extra storage for your garden or sporting equipment, or you want to create your own outdoor bar, or you want your own garden office, we have got something for you with hundreds of options ready for you to purchase today.
We put customers at the heart of our business, and we are dedicated to providing the best quality sheds and service. Our sheds are affordably priced, and to save you even more money we offer free delivery and installation of sheds across the Wirral.
Atlas Shed’s wooden garden sheds in the Wirral are built to last you for years to come. We use high-quality, sustainable timber and materials. For you to get the most from your shed, you might consider adding on pre-treatment, which makes the shed more durable. Our sheds look fantastic and will last a lifetime.
Browse through our affordable garden storage sheds, summer houses, playhouses, home offices and pet houses today. Available in a range of sizes, starting from 4x2 and going up to 10x10, with customisable height and door options (positioning and style). We also have two roof options, which are apex and pent. We have got something to suit your preferences and needs.
Are you ready to upgrade your garden with a wooden shed today? Take a look at our expansive selection online.
What types of sheds can I buy in the Wirral?
We have a huge range of sheds to choose from, all suited for various purposes. Regardless of what your needs and preferences are, we have got something for you. If you can’t make up your mind on what to purchase, then feel free to get in touch with us and we will give you a helping hand.
Sheds are available in different visual designs, heights, widths, roof styles (apex and pent), door positionings, materials and many more choices.
Here are just a few of the types of sheds that we sell in the Wirral:
Do you sell summer houses in the Wirral?
We have a stunning range of summer houses available to purchase today. Our summerhouses are versatile, durable and aesthetically pleasing. Installing a summerhouse in your garden will help you enjoy your garden all year round, regardless of the weather.
Here are some of our best sellers:
Can you install my garden shed for me?
At Atlas Sheds, we will install your garden shed for you. We have excellent professionals on our team, with years of experience installing sheds. Therefore, after you have ordered your shed, you can relax and we will organise the rest of the process for you.
The area in which we will install your shed must be level, solid and suitable for installation. If this is not possible, then you have a few choices, which are:
- Installation of a subframe to prep the area.
- Leave the shed and we will revisit when the area is ready (you will be charged if revisiting occurs).
- If possible, we will install the shed on uneven ground (warranty will not be applicable)
Do you offer delivery, or just click and collect?
If you are based in the Wirral, then we will deliver your shed to your door for no cost. You can expect your shed to arrive between 2 and 3 weeks after purchase. A quicker option is to click and collect your order, as you will be able to come in-store and collect within 5 working days.
Why buy a shed from Atlas Sheds?
- With over 30 years of experience in the shed market, we know what it takes to design, manufacture and install the best sheds.
- We are an award-winning company, with 2 prestigious recycling awards under our belts.
- Atlas Sheds is an online and in-store company. So, you can come and visit us if you need help or order from the convenience of your own home.
- Rest assured that you are getting the best possible price for a wooden shed in the Wirral.
- All sheds that are manufactured by us are created with the highest-quality, aesthetically pleasing and durable timber and materials, as we only supply the best to our customers.
- Recycling and sustainability are important to us.
- Customers are put at the centre of our business, so we offer free, impartial advice and help when you need it.